Oct

Yeh Lady Kya Gata?

-by Dipankar ‘Demonos’ Roy

Lady GAGA – most despicable artist in the international pop circuit. She’s horrid to look at, not much of a singing talent either and one look at the burlesque/ grotesque nature of her being – on stage or in video – makes me shudder. I shudder with the fact that little adolescent girls and guys probably emulate her. There were a few girls who walked into an office for the LADY GAGA lookalike competition. Poof! What outrageous hara kiri of the poor soul handling the auditions. And these chickie-chicks were lapping all the attention that would put even the Lady herself to paparazzic shame!

Lord Demonos VS Lady GaGa : 'Foot off the piano, whorebag!'

Lord Demonos VS Lady GaGa : 'Foot off the piano, whorebag!'

If these are icons of today then why was everyone so opposed to Marilyn Manson or any of the Gothic rock bands that ruled the roost in Europe in the late 90s through early 2000s? Why don’t parents stop and say…wow Now I wouldn’t like my daughter or son –post section 377 fracas grow up like Lady GAGA. They like the cheaply loosely Spears-like pop which – I don’t know how – got categorized into the ‘electronica’ genre. She’s anything but electronica. Madam GAGA you are ugly and not one notch close to being Bowie’s Zwiggy Stardust or a grotesque diva like Annie Lennox. And please don’t lift your leg on the piano as you try to wow lesbians and bi-s and their girlfriends and boyfriends unwillingly into some kind of sordid seduction.

Like how Russell Brand cuckooed at the VMAs – Hey Look Lady GaGa is an Eskimo now! For Lady’s compensation – maybe Cindy Lauper’s rubbed her couture gone bizarre nightmares on to you.

Pearl Jam has released worldwide with a ridiculous disintegrating quasi-eco-friendly imbecile of a packaging at a price that you would spend on half a bottle of Antiquity or 8 London Pilsner mild beers! Here’s to those who’ve downloaded the album. What to do now – iTunes not available in India.  So the plan is good – buy a crate and start with some beers as the download begins and then call friends over for a listening session and enjoy as you play it on your 5.1. Cheers!

Click here for more madness from Lord Demonos and keep him out of hibernation

11 Responses to “Yeh Lady Kya Gata?”

1. October 7, 2009 at 06:52

OHHHH…I laughed so hard there are tears streaming down my face, and they continued flowing even as I was taking a dump. The title itself is award-worthy…excuse me, my stomach is hurting…

Then I imagined the disgusted look on your face as you typed about the creature and, ok I can’t take it anymore.

May Lord Satan have mercy on me. OHHH painful, uncontrollable laughter.

2. 2 Saurin Parikh
    October 7, 2009 at 07:14

“And please don’t lift your leg on the piano as you try to wow lesbians and bi-s and they girlfriends and boyfriends unwillingly into some kind of sordid seduction.”

HAHAHA!
    But I doubt if anyone would get seduced by this move of her’s… someone might puke though.

3. 3 Roy
    October 7, 2009 at 07:27

In the name of the Lord…Agios Ischarios Baphomet! 🙂 thanks.

4. 4 Shivani
    October 7, 2009 at 08:11

Pearl Jam’s Backspacer not worth buying?

5. 5 chirag
    October 7, 2009 at 08:13

Cool write-up on GAGA…..didnt understand the pearl jam part though…..please explain?

6. 6 Smriti
    October 7, 2009 at 08:27

these days any freak becomes a diva..jus look at the video music awards yukkkkkk

7. 7 Roy
    October 7, 2009 at 09:21

On Pearl Jam – this respected band’s Backspacer is out in a pack that is fit for pirated mp3 cds. and the cost is ridiculous for that sh**T. you will figure..soon at the stores. Being a fan since years – I’m not too happy how its been packaged. This was not a music review of the album. Just a sneak on the devalued look.

8. October 7, 2009 at 12:45

Why couldn’t you write about this earlier and tell us about the crate of beers? I’ve already downloaded Backspacer and the new Immortal album. Now what? 😀

9. 9 Roy
    October 9, 2009 at 05:18

now we have a ‘joint’ listening session – back to back – with pearl jam & immortal. Antiquity and beers in tow!

10. February 6, 2013 at 01:04

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be
    waiting for your next post thank you once again.