Nov

Kasab Sentenced To Death

It’s almost a year since 26/11, but Mohammed Amir Ajmal Kasab is still alive. Hardly surprising in a nation whose citizens run around painting walls and protesting against statues while beaches get destroyed by the religious blind festival after festival. Forget about dying farmers elsewhere when your city is packed with poverty and stray dogs and what not. Yeah, you poseurs deserve to be terrorised.

Meat Of The Matter

Annihilation Of Religion

The Man Who Saw Allah

16 Responses to “Kasab Sentenced To Death”

1. 1 Janak
    November 11, 2009 at 02:43

Well, if i was allowed to pass sentence to this wonderboy – i would have hanged him upside down, right in the center of an unfed alligator pool.

Of course I would have recorded the feast.

2. November 11, 2009 at 03:44

Dude, get over the statue…

3. November 11, 2009 at 04:45

@Saurin: Dude, tell the petition-signing half-ass Mumbaikars that.

@Janak: That, my friend, is the most extreme statement I’ve heard from you. Hails!

4. 4 navin
    November 12, 2009 at 15:37

maybe the indian government is afraid of the backlash from the Pakistanis? and rightfully so, the terrorist fuckers from Pakistan are extreme.

This is the opinion of a guy from the caribbean, outside looking in…i am of the east indian race though 😀

5. November 12, 2009 at 16:09

Terrorism is screwing Pakistan these days…suicide bombings and all. I want to come to the Caribbean and drink nariyal pani 🙂 And check out hot women, of course 😛

6. 6 moviebuff
    November 12, 2009 at 16:55

Allow Kasab to kill 20 most asshole politicians of India and also those responsible for the foolish handling of the 26/11 situation and then hang him

7. 7 Shraddha
    November 14, 2009 at 13:30

You don’t have an option that represents my opinion: Sentence him already, enough procrastination! But the death penalty is not morally valid.

• November 18, 2009 at 15:18

Okay, so let’s torture Kasab right…I’ll put him on the phone next time I call you.

• 9 Shraddha
        November 20, 2009 at 13:59

Why would I agree to that? I like tormenting you. It’s the only sinful pleasure I get to experience in this hellhole.
        PS: Why won’t you ever have a real conversation with me? You’re just scared you’ll lose in a debate. 😛 I don’t think he should be tortured either – just put away for a life! Soon!

8. November 18, 2009 at 13:39

@Shraddha not morally valid?! Was what he did morally valid??? I say, impale the fucker!

9. 13 Shraddha
    November 24, 2009 at 11:10

You seem to have no problem giving away part of that money every year to feed people who have done nothing to earn it. You let the communist policies of this country rule over you, no?
    I’m saying the duty of law enforcement agencies is to keep away from society those who are a threat to it – that does not imply a right to take life.

10. November 24, 2009 at 11:28

Here’s what most of this morning’s newspapers say…this is from Express India:

‘Kavita Karkare, wife of Maharashtra Anti-Terror Squad chief Hemant Karkare who was killed during the 26/11 Mumbai attack, met Sonia Gandhi at her home on Monday and demanded that Ajmal Amir Kasab be hanged. “Everybody wants Kasab to be hanged as soon as possible,” Kavita told reporters.

Karkare was accompanied by Smita Salaskar, widow of senior police inspector Vijay Salaskar, who too also killed in the attack.’

These are women that have lost their law-enforcing husbands because of Kasab and his pals.

I don’t think they’d be too happy if Kasab was merely put away.

And neither would anyone else who lost their people during the attack.

What use is Kasab in a prison cell? I’d love it if he was beheaded.