Mar

Priyanka Chopra Stops Drinking Alcohol For A Month

Bollywood beauty queen Priyanka Chopra has given up alcohol for a month, and it makes me happy to think how much good it’ll do her pink liver. As a tribute to all womankind, I shall observe a vrat to ensure my Desi Girl’s well-being, prosperity and longevity. All of this month, in honour of the mighty goddess Priyanka Chopra, I will not touch a drop of alcohol.

But since my international love Cheryl Tweedy has kicked her cheating nigger of a husband out of her house and life, celebrations are in order.  Therefore, for all of this month, I won’t drink till I see the moon. I tried looking at my reflection in a stainless steel thali, but the chakhna fell off and got scattered everywhere.

Now that my love for Piggy Chops and Cheryl Tweedy has been proved, I can rush to the nearest liquor store, turn around and look gleefully at the moon, and then rush in to purchase my daily needs. Love may be blind, but it’s not sober. Cheers!

22 Responses to “Priyanka Chopra Stops Drinking Alcohol For A Month”

1. March 16, 2010 at 15:16

well said..
    so you have finally gotten over Belus.. 😦

2. March 17, 2010 at 03:28

You couldn’t keep off alcohol for even one whole blog post, even when you were just writing about it.

3. 5 Tanya
    March 17, 2010 at 04:04

hahah.. beer sunday morning!? it was a plan! you can see the moon the night before.. 🙂

4. 7 tanisha
    March 17, 2010 at 06:22

is this happening at mehta’s place or outside?

March 19, 2010 at 06:03

Big Deal, If PC (Piggy Chops as she is affectionately called) has stopped the intake of booze to turbocharge her drives. What’s the difference? She is not Chidu, our Home Sinister, err, it’s for people to decide which sobriquet suits him the best.

After gravitating back to the sultry, sensual PC, she is a damsel alright. I think, it just hit her that she might be developing a beer belly. 😛

I simply cannot fathom what’s the big deal with PC quitting the booze. Ask a certain Kangana Ranaut, how sinfully sinister is it to give up on a beverage that brings the truth out of you after little extra dosage? You have that intoxicating effect on every single guy and even more on a guy who’s married or committed.

Rock On Piggy Chops, you are on the wish list of every guy who are desperate and disparate at the same time. 🙂

6. 9 Avni
    June 8, 2010 at 06:03

oooo she’s hot!

7. 10 belo
    June 9, 2010 at 04:58

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

8. 11 Swami
    September 23, 2010 at 05:22

Dontcha just love her!

9. June 28, 2011 at 05:00

“I tried looking at my reflection in a stainless steel thali, but the chakhna fell off and got scattered everywhere.” hahahahaha!!!

10. 13 Mohamed sheikh abdullahi
    May 19, 2013 at 05:18

She is ugly as i cnt imagine