Mar

Spiritual Sex

horny baba ki jai

Who says spiritual gurus don’t like a good fuck every now and then? Swami Nithyananda, who has been embroiled in a sex video controversy since the past few weeks now has another scandal on top of him – a sex tape of him getting on top of another actress. After some starlet called Ranjitha, it’s now Yuvarani’s turn to deny the allegations. I feel writing a lovely little post about this, crammed with my unnecessary and unwanted gyaan, but there’s too many articles scheduled for the next few days and I’m going to need an entire week to stop laughing at followers of this godman. All you adult children who believe in shit like god – you have seven days, please find a good place to hide. Your time starts now.

26 Responses to “Spiritual Sex”

1. March 24, 2010 at 08:37

“Horny baba ki jai”
    BWHAHAHAHAHAHA

2. 2 June
    March 24, 2010 at 08:38

LOL, poor sex starved babas. When people fuck, its normal when babas do it, its a “controversy” bwahaha, sucks to be a baba in India 😛

3. March 24, 2010 at 08:40

We know he’s a Baba but these starlets address him as ‘Baby’.

4. 4 June
    March 24, 2010 at 08:41

Bolo Jai Mata Di! 😀 “oooo aaaaaaaaa c’mere, come closer” lololol

March 24, 2010 at 08:44

Dude, I feel there is more to come! (pun intended) hahahaha… During the day time, he preaches spirituality and behind the close doors, he teaches sexology! hahahaha

6. March 24, 2010 at 08:46

Swamibu has cool hair but he’s not dashing like Shakti Kapoor.

Real dapper, that Shakti.

7. 7 June
    March 24, 2010 at 08:46

Just _look_ at that photo 😛 Doesn’t he appear totally _weird_? I cant stop ROTFL..

March 24, 2010 at 09:03

Dude, that sexed up maniac looks like a frigging Transvestite!!! Yuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, Now where’s my fucking beer???????? I wanna forget this as a nightmare!

I have a classic Nirvana Track, “Cum Ass you’re Ass and when……” hahahaha

I wonder, why do such dickheads end up having all the fun???????????? I cannot decipher that conundrum somehow! 😉

Dongi Kamdev Baba Ki Jai!!!!! /m\

9. March 24, 2010 at 09:12

“All you adult children who believe in shit like god” – ROFL…

And the photo is SO perfect to go with the post!

10. March 24, 2010 at 09:43

i wonder how these women even do it with him.. he is as ugly as a homo sapien can possibly be! saala nithyarandi..

• March 24, 2010 at 11:52

Long hair, spiritual guru, charisma (he’s got a shitload of followers), lavish lifestyle (he’s got the moolah), and now there’ll be more chicks dying to fuck him. He gets laid more often than most people I know, so let’s be happy for him! Yay for Nithyananda!

11. March 24, 2010 at 12:27

The reality is now it is the high time to rethink what is spirituality and God. Sexuality is the only reality and God, all the spirituality stuff is just a fear coating and or cover coating. Essence is always life.

12. 17 Tara*
    March 24, 2010 at 12:28

Love this post. Nice!

March 24, 2010 at 13:41

Jai Ho Fuckti Kapoor and Horny Swami Chutiyanand ( Pardon my expletives) must have got laid than all folks I know too! I envy these two SOB’s. Damn! Keep on screwing like sexed up macho Bull Elephants! Bwahahahhaha 😛

So all children, please feel free to leave! I am just beginning to rev up. Take a hasty retreat or face the barrage of trash talks that these two morons in limelight of Mehta Kya Kehta deserve!!!

Dude, I am telling you, this old hag called Shakti Kapoor can put any Mountain Gorilla to shame with his addiction to sex. They will appear pansy in comparison to Shakti Kapoor.

“Aaaaa ooooo Lolita, Babeita, whoever fucking faggot you are, You are my fucking superstar. And I am coming to get you!!!” This is what Shakti Kapoor will say in his inimitable, horny, lustful style. 😛

14. 19 Yash
    March 24, 2010 at 14:08

Horny Baba Ok Please!

15. June 4, 2011 at 16:35

Some of these godmen are hypocrites who preach abstinence but indulge in their carnal desires.

16. October 6, 2014 at 17:30

What’s up to every single one, it’s truly a nice for me to
    visit this web page, it consists of priceless Information.