Mar

Drug Addict Killed By Elephant

I’m still alive, you fucks. Another drug addict wasn’t as lucky; he got trampled by an elephant called Laxmi on Sunday at the Byculla Zoo. The young drug addict jumped into Laxmi’s enclosure for reasons best known to him and now those reasons don’t really matter. The elephant would have none of it, and crushed the druggie to death when its (the animal’s) keepers were out to lunch. I think it’s a damned good thing to do to the human race; crush ‘em all for keeping animals in confinement. Anyway, since this is related to drugs, I thought you should get the dope straight from me. Well done, Laxmi!

30 Responses to “Drug Addict Killed By Elephant”

1. March 29, 2010 at 08:35

Oh yes, very very well done, Laxmi.
    Three cheers for Laxmi, let’s drink/snort/smoke to more people (druggies or otherwise) coming in her path…

2. March 29, 2010 at 08:37

is that laxmi in the pic?

3. 3 Rishu
    March 29, 2010 at 09:20

lolyes read abt it…

4. 4 Rishu
    March 29, 2010 at 09:25

@ itihas: thats not laxmi. thats laxman. laxmi’s baap from down under 😉

5. 6 Poonam
    March 29, 2010 at 09:27

Good girl that laxmi.
    I feel like crushing druggies too now. 😀

March 29, 2010 at 09:48

Dude, that drug addict was a frigging moron. I mean, Most addicts are as they are high. I firmly believe, he must be high and buzzing. It’s easy to kill drug addicts anyway. Just deny them drugs and they will die every moment.

But that guy definitely ran out of his jumbo luck which favoured him till date he met his fate. Jumbo as that female Elephant, a certain 56 year old metriarch Elephant are very possessive about their territory. If you step into that knowingly or unknowingly, in this case, unknowingly, pushed his luck a bit too far.

When Laxmi got enraged at this Drug Addict’s mindless, needless encroachment on her territory proved fatalistic. And she unleashed her wrath with all her might. As I read that article, he deserved that. It will serve as a warning for those who are high on bravado and never mind, high on drugs such as Cocaine, Brown Sugar, LSD, Amphetamine to name some defamed ones. 😉

But what I felt about this entire episode was that destiny caught up with this Drug Addict. I felt even Drugs got fed up of his addiction. If they were to come to life, they would have cursed him for going overboard. hahahaha… What a Jackass! 😛

But dude if you recollect the incident which took place several years ago when a man who visited the Zoo enclosure where one of the top 5 deadliest animals live, If you are befuddled about which animal am I referring to?????? Then, it is one of the powerhouse of Animal World – Hippopotamus. And after learning of the reason which I will divulge, you will wonder and burst out in laughter at this inane behaviour. He wanted to fetch his kid’s sandal back from the enclosure. And He was crushed in front of everyone in the Zoo! No one had the cajones to do a damn!

So, my conclusion is, Never fuck around with the wild beasts or else be prepared to die a gruesome death! 😛

Ohhhhh, I felt good writing this no holds barred comment! 😀

March 29, 2010 at 10:56

Dude, I spotted a difference! Bro, isn’t Laxmi a female Elephant?????????? And in your display pic, you have put up a grumpy male’s snap!!!!! hahahahahahahhahahahahaha Perhaps, even Laxmi had a sex change operation since Male Elephants in mast are doubly dangerous! 😛

8. 13 Poonam
    March 29, 2010 at 14:27

You don’t know how to use the net to find a simple pic?

9. 15 Poonam
    March 29, 2010 at 14:28

This elephant is not even Indian!

10. March 29, 2010 at 17:01

The post was really funny, but the comments…top that off too! 😀

March 29, 2010 at 17:12

Dude, Adi, you should have said, “How the hell am I supposed to which species of Elephant was it?????????? As, “HAATH-Hiiiiiiii not mera Saathiiiiiiiiiiii… :P”

ROFL 😛

March 29, 2010 at 17:14

Dude, I can predict that car which that huge tusker is trying to pick up! It’s VOLKSWAGEN 😛

March 29, 2010 at 17:54

Well, Lady Luck seems to be eluding you. Dude, you can get under the skin of any gal, bro! You are a casanova. After all, chicks are crazy about guys who are rock stars! They adore them and go that extra mile, if you know what I mean! 😉

March 29, 2010 at 18:01

Dude, that’s JUMBO with his BAZOOKA, if you know what I mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😉

March 29, 2010 at 18:09

Dude, I am talking about the Jumbo – the Elephant in the display pic! 😉

16. 29 Poonam
    March 30, 2010 at 06:07

Big, big ears, fat ass and black = African elephant.
    Smaller, smaller ears, less fat ass and greyish = Asian/Indian elephant.

Of course everybody can see the ‘Volkswagen’ logo over here.