Oct

Mid-Day Too Stupid To Understand Why Hitler Trumps Gandhi

Cheap tabloid Mid-Day writes on MK Gandhi’s birth anniversary that Hitler’s autobiography sells more than Gandhi’s. Well, that’s okay… then they write the most stupid sentence you’ll read in October 2010:

“Experts at a loss to explain why Mein Kampf is outselling My Experiments With Truth by such a huge margin.”

Dear Mid-Day, why do you make me say nasty things about Gandhi on the poor chap’s birthday? Not that he would’ve popped a bottle of bubbly if he were alive today. It is a known fact that Gandhi and Hitler both were teetotaling vegetarians. It is also known that the two lads were slightly different in their outlook. Another thing that is known (but never said) is that MK Gandhi wrote the most boring book ever – his autobiography “My Experiments With Truth” is what I was made to study in school and I have to say it is the least interesting book I have ever read. I have read “Mein Kampf” by choice; it wasn’t the most exciting experience either, but it sure was a billion times more interesting than Gandhi’s borefest.

Precious little tabloid, if anyone working for you had half a brain, they wouldn’t be quoting baffled “experts”. Talk to any school-going child and s/he will tell you that MK Gandhi’s autobiography, in any language, is enough to put children off reading for good.

STUPIDITY SCORE: Mid-Day – 2 | Mumbai Mirror – 1

ALSO READ:

Indian Actor Scared To Play Hitler

Mid-Day Proves Itself To Be a Cheap Tabloid

15 Responses to “Mid-Day Too Stupid To Understand Why Hitler Trumps Gandhi”

1. 1 Abhinav
    October 4, 2010 at 06:12

LOL AWESOME

2. October 4, 2010 at 11:26

hello!This was a really splendid website!
    I come from milan, I was fortunate to discover your Topics in wordpress
    Also I get a lot in your Topics really thank your very much i will come every day

3. 3 aal
    September 4, 2011 at 19:33

No wonder your writing lame blogs and Gandhi’s on the currency note.Your a sad guy like all other indian metalheads

• 4 Abigfatpieceofmuttoninyourbiriyani
      July 18, 2013 at 08:23

Lol gandhi lover .. blind bigot .. exactly its time to take down gandhis face from every note .. and put netaji , khudiram , bhagat singh ., chandrasekhar azad and the more deserving ones on them .

4. December 7, 2011 at 11:03

I am in agreement with you yet again. Although, I have not read Either Mein Kampf or My Experiments With Truth. But, from the ways both men have lead their life(I know that from history books), its obvioius to me that Gandhi’s would be boring.

5. 6 mongoose boy
    November 28, 2012 at 03:11

BHENCHOT RAAND. FACEBOOK SE JAATA HAI TO BATA KE JAA NA.
    I have read Mein Kampf. Jews had destroyed the fabric of german society. Then he fucked them up. But i will dare say that he was an asshole to have murdered millions. He should have just deported their asses.

Gandhi sucks ass compared to Hitler…but hitler did take violence to a level i disapprove of. But Gandhi chutiya chakka tha. So anyway im just here to tell you – BHENCHOT RAAND. FACEBOOK SE JAATA HAI TO BATA KE JAA NA.