Jul

6 Sexy Bollywood Actresses We Want To See More Of In 2012

Here are half a dozen beauties we want to see in more movies. Some of them can actually act!

She made her movie debut with Vicky Donor earlier this year and that fine comedy certainly benefited from her presence. Yami Gautam has a face you can’t stop looking at and we hope to get to see it a lot more… with the rest of her body of course. Yami plays a cute chick quite well, so let’s see which other roles she can be good at.

According to girls, this hot chick moves like an ostrich when trying to act, but we don’t expect women who’d part with an ovary to look like Nargis Fakhri to say anything nice about her. She has a nice face and a stunning body, and if she moves like an ostrich… that’s the bird we want! But another movie and that’ll be enough of Nargis for us.

Another babe who could exercise her acting skills instead of hamming away in pointless films, Jacqueline Fernandez is the hot import from Sri Lanka who doesn’t have to make an effort to draw attention. Jackie has a film or two more before we get tired of her and send her back to the land of Ravan.

We’ve ignored Katrina Kaif for the longest time, and we’re apologizing for it! Katrina is one woman who can dress any way she wants without looking tarty. She’s got a sweet face, so we don’t know how people find her sexy, but that might change if we see her in the flesh. Katrina Kaif is hot as hell and we’re going for her next movie.

Anushka Sharma looks fresh and has buckets of spunk to match. She’s been appearing in ads without being overexposed and her girliness doesn’t seem forced. One of these days we’ll watch her films, because from what we’ve heard, she’s very good in her movies too! But first we want to see the one in which she’s wearing this bikini.

Our hot pick for this year, Richa Chadda has been around for some time, but has started making noise only now. As Naghma Khatoon in the kick-ass Gangs Of Wasseypur, Richa Chadda has re-entered the list of Bollywood actresses… from the top. Richa has a hot face, and we’ll wait to see her bod in another movie, but we already know that she can play a real woman, and that’s the sexiest thing a girl can be!

COMING SOON… Bollywood Actresses We Don’t Want To See Ever Again

LISTS: 5 Indian Alpha Males | Alpha Males In Music | Songs I Hate 1 | Songs I Hate 2

BEER LIST: The Best Beers Available in India | SHAKTI KAPOOR is awesome | VISHAL DADLANI is a moron

CLICK HERE TO RECEIVE UPDATES FROM US ON FACEBOOK: MEHTA KYA KEHTA!

25 Responses to “6 Sexy Bollywood Actresses We Want To See More Of In 2012”

1. 1 raghavme
    July 1, 2012 at 10:29

Sunny Leone! 😛 w00t! But, guess everyone has already seen all parts of the hot beauty! But, I don’t mind. I’d marry her! Fuck Yeah!

2. July 20, 2012 at 09:14

wow!! thats a lot of hard work put in.. and thanks.. perfect choice.. mera top 5 mein bhi yehich aati hai!!

3. 4 Sean
    August 25, 2012 at 18:23

Yummy… oops I meant Yami Gautam really was the breakout hottie of the year. What makes her hotter was the fact that it was a totally girl-next-door role that marked her debut.

Anushka is a close second in my book, and I think Katrina could take a leaf out of her book on the matter of avoiding too much limelight. That’s because as much as I’d love to see more of Katrina, I really do think she’s dangerously close to crossing the overexpose mark.

4. 5 metalnavin
    November 2, 2012 at 15:34

Vidya Balan should be a notable mention…lol

5. 11 mongoose boy
    November 3, 2012 at 01:51

I cant believe you ranked Yami Gautam #1. She is perhaps the most beautiful woman i have seen in my life. I would watch that stupid soap chajje chajje ka pyaar just to look at her.

Aditya – i never thought id meet anyone as awesome as I, in my life ever. Dude, you’re almost there.

• November 3, 2012 at 03:45

Oh, the list isn’t in order, but Yami is yummy… she’s one of the 2-3 actresses here who can act. But right on top of the list would be Richa Chadda for her role in GoW 1.

How I wish Raveena was doing a movie this year.

6. November 14, 2012 at 19:11

PC happens to be my favorite too. Also Lara Dutta should belong in that list somewhere, what an amazing combination of duskiness, sultriness, good height and the best proportions around her hips and mid-riff region. She’s a sculptor’s dream come true. Oh yes, wasn’t she Miss Universe too. Everytime I see her in a bikini or even a cut blouse saree with exposed back, well I don’t really like talking raunchy much but you get the picture. Mahesh Bhupathi has got to be the luckiest man alive – truly, only a SPORTSMAN could ever satisfy the needs of this Amazonian Goddess.

7. 15 Anonymous
    October 5, 2013 at 19:50

Special Mention for Kajal Agarwal & Shriya Saran dude!!!Even a ‘Deity’ would agree that!! 😉