Dec

I’m Going Back To Alcohol, Because Fuck Sobriety

AlcoholBannerYeah, I’m sick of it. Staying off the booze for 11 months has greatly helped, and I don’t see how abstaining for another two weeks to complete a year will get me a blow job or anything else. I feel great; my family is healthy; my rabbits love me; my band has kicked major ass this year; and this blog rules – so I don’t see a reason to not drink. Sobriety has been fun, but it’s time to get serious. See you at some bar!alcohol1

SEE: ‘Don’t Say We Didn’t Warn You’ | Why I Quit Drinking Alcohol

19 Responses to “I’m Going Back To Alcohol, Because Fuck Sobriety”

1. 1 Hellothisisdog
    December 6, 2012 at 09:04

atta boy ..

2. 3 Siddharth
    December 6, 2012 at 09:35

LOL! Bro.

3. December 6, 2012 at 12:53

A dry year did so much for you. Just imagine what a wet one will!!!!

4. December 6, 2012 at 16:04

Getting drunk feels good on occasions…it’s just that when you’re drunk in a bar or a party, you cannot say no to a cigarette…and maybe, two or three….there, I’m only concerned about cigarettes. As long as you can get drunk without smokes, you’ll do fine but it really feels so GOOD to light up when on the booze.

Let me know how you protect yourself from cigarttes during the upcoming New Year party.

• December 6, 2012 at 16:16

Dude, I haven’t smoked since April 7, 2011 – so I was drinking without smoking cigarettes till I went off alcohol in December 2011. I just don’t get tempted, man. People smoke around me all the time and it just irritates my nostrils. The only thing I like is the smell of hash. 😛

5. December 6, 2012 at 17:40

thats good, just stay off the meth..LOL

6. 11 KP
    December 6, 2012 at 17:47

beer reviews ON !!

7. December 6, 2012 at 18:24

Tsk. Why, I ask?

Did you start drinking already?

8. 15 Ritesh Mayekar
    December 10, 2012 at 06:42

Time to raid Living Liquidz again 🙂

9. December 19, 2012 at 05:58

I was looking for some action, but all I found was Cigarettes and Alcohol – Noel Gallagher.

10. September 20, 2014 at 00:05

Woah this site is excellent i really like understanding your content. Maintain the best works of art! You are aware of, many individuals are searching spherical because of this information, you could possibly support these people tremendously.